Mindfulness for Emotions
"Name it & Claim it"
Science shows, in naming our emotions we can tame them.
Here we suggest a way to developing emotional regulation skills.
This is gradually done, through psycho-education and mindfulness practice.
Providing effective online training.
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (M.B.S.R.) trainer, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Mindfulness Based Eating Awareness (MB-EAT) trainer, Indiana State University
- Master Life Coach, Specializing in Anxiety Reduction, Certified Coaches Federation, Toronto
- Chronic Disease Self-Management trainer, Stafford University, California
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (M.B.C.T.) trainer, University of Toronto
- Asian trained Vipassana & Jhana Meditation Teacher, Kandy, Sri Lanka
- Member of the Professional Speakers Federation
His mindfulness training is well received in businesses, educational & health care sectors.
- York University
- City of Kitchener
- University of Waterloo
- Online Mindfulness courses
- Inland Revenue, New Zealand
- Department of National Defense
- St Joseph Hospital, Guelph, Ontario
- Private mindfulness consulting practice
- Mindfulness consultant for University of Florida
- Complementary Healing Arts Clinic, Cambridge, Ontario
- The Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto