Mindfulness for Difficult Times
Self-Loving practices by Jack Kornfield
Jack Kornfield is one of the key teachers to introduce mindfulness practices to the West. He holds a PhD in clinical psychology and is the co-founder of the Insight Meditation Society and of Spirit Rock Center in Woodacre, California.
He has written more than a dozen books including The Wise Heart; A Path With Heart; After the Ecstasy, the Laundry; and more.
On June-16, 2018, Jack gave me written permission the use all of his talks and meditations. 'Mindfulness for Difficult Times' is based on his book 'A Lamp in the Darkness'.
Thank you, Jack for your generosity.
G Ross Clark
Providing effective online training.
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (M.B.S.R.) trainer, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Mindfulness Based Eating Awareness (MB-EAT) trainer, Indiana State University
- Master Life Coach, Specializing in Anxiety Reduction, Certified Coaches Federation, Toronto
- Chronic Disease Self-Management trainer, Stafford University, California
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (M.B.C.T.) trainer, University of Toronto
- Asian trained Vipassana & Jhana Meditation Teacher, Kandy, Sri Lanka
- Member of the Professional Speakers Federation
His mindfulness training is well received in businesses, educational & health care sectors.
- York University
- City of Kitchener
- University of Waterloo
- Online Mindfulness courses
- Inland Revenue, New Zealand
- Department of National Defense
- St Joseph Hospital, Guelph, Ontario
- Private mindfulness consulting practice
- Mindfulness consultant for University of Florida
- Complementary Healing Arts Clinic, Cambridge, Ontario
- The Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto